This letter is the most beautiful after-interview-rejection I've ever received. It's presented below with personal data redacted.
Prof. Shoshana Zuboff's Laws:
1. Everything that can be automated will be automated.
2. Everything that can be informated will be informated.
3. Every digital application that can be used for surveillance and control will be used for surveillance and control.
Below: "Terminator 3: Rise of Machines" (2003)
Clinton - Trump (per http://graphics.wsj.com/elections/2016/results/ )
Popular Vote: 59,731,599 - 59,513,947 votes
Electoral College: 228 - 279
Money spent (Total Disbursements): $400,504,099 - $189,673,422
After uploading all SSA Names Big Data into one SQL Server Table, I am presenting compiled by me the list of most popular Female and Male Names for each year from 1880 to 2015 in one PDF file that you can download.
This application got new capabilities:
1) Ranking by name popularity in specific year, separately for Females and Males;
2) Sorting by any column in both directions: Ascending and Descending.
I've posted below an example for the Papal name "JohnPaul"
(John Paul I who was Pope in 1978 and John Paul II with much longer Pontificate period 1978-2005) without a dash or space.